Outdoor Education

On Monday the 11th of August, 2014, we went to Outdoor Ed at Morisset. We had an amazing experience that we probably wouldn’t have the opportunity to do again. Our instructor was Chris who had an amazing english accent. The first activity that we did was the giant swing which was 12 meters of the ground!!!! It was terrifying and challenging but it was really amazing. When it was my turn I went to the top and when I pulled the cord, I tried to scream but I just couldn’t get the courage to!!!

This is what the giant swing looked like:

Giant Swing

Next was the flying fox, paired up with my friend Caitlyn, we walked up the tower to get hooked on. As Chris connected us to the ropes it pulled us up. When he opened the gate I nearly flew down the wire but I quickly saved myself! When Chris said we could go we raced each other down the flying fox but Caitlyn won. When we got off the flying fox we had to run the ropes back up a really steep hill. It was so tiring!!!

This is the flying fox:

Flying Fox

We did canoeing and I was paired up with Amber and Samantha. We were an amazing team just strolling up the creek. It wasn’t supposed to be a race but we raced against a group of boys who kept wetting us and bumping into us. It was so fun and my arms were so sore after it because then we had to pull the canoe back up a hill.

Here are the canoes:

Canoe

We did many more activities but it would just take way to long to write them all down.We had so much fun and we would love to go there again! If you get the chance to go there don’t second guess it because it is amazing.

Outdoor Ed

xoxoMissyMoo

3 thoughts on “Outdoor Education